When you are standing on your feet all day, comfortable shoes are not just a nice- to-have, they are a necessity. Throbbing feet and stinging blisters are not conducive to your overall well-being.
Here are 5 top reasons why your feet deserve to be treated with a little respect:
1. Ill fitting shoes cause blisters, corns, calluses, ingrown toenails, bunions and worse.
2. Extra memory foam in shoes make for great comfort as the sole moulds to your feet, helping to reduce shock, increase stability and prevent foot roll.
3. Leather is a kinder and more subtle material that will mould to your foot much quicker than a synthetic leather taking the ‘ouch’ out of breaking in a new pair of shoes.
4. Breathable materials such as leather do not trap in moisture, which ultimately means that they will smell less sweaty. Not so important while you’re wearing your shoes maybe but at some point you will have to take them off!
5. Foot pain can lead to a bad back. Remember the old song “The thigh bone’s connected to the ankle bone…”, well this is absolutely true. If your feet are in pain, your body will naturally compensate by changing the way that you walk, which in turn changes the way the bones of all your other joints move with each other, from the ankle, to the knee, to the hip and then to the lower back.
Using the finest quality soft leathers ensures great fitting shoes that last longer. One of the key benefits of natural leather is that, if you look after your shoes, they will stay looking good and feeling great.
All Tredflex shoes are made with the finest quality soft leathers and natural rubber outsoles. Combining both the expertise of skilled shoemakers and the most advanced technologies available in the footwear industry today we bring you the finest collection of comfortable shoes you’ll love to wear, and wear, and wear.
Find your nearest stockist of TredFlex shoes here.