All our Tredflex shoes are designed in the UK and made with the finest quality soft leathers and natural rubber outsoles. Combining both the expertise of skilled shoemakers and the most advanced technologies available in the footwear industry today resulting in a fine collection of comfortable shoes you’ll love to wear.
Each style can be custom-fitted with four different types of socks – 3D Comfort System a combination of our Air and Comfort System for Ultimate Everyday Wear, Air System which promotes air circulation and moisture absorption aided by Charcoal activated footbeds, Gel System with impact absorbing gel patches and Comfort system with added memory foam technology offering 24seven comfort. All styles within the range use a flex control insole board as well as the Tredflex Air Pocket Technology incorporated within the sole.
3D SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
A combination of our Air and Comfort System for Ultimate Everyday Wear.
- Memory Foam Footbed with extra thick memory foam heel and arch support
- Active charcoal foam foot-beds with odour control
- Additional foam layer with anti-bacterial treatment
- Additional perforations for ventilation to allow your feet to breathe
Promoting air circulation and moisture absorption aided by Charcoal activated footbeds.
- Airflow for extra ventilation
- Active charcoal foam with odour control
Impact absorbing gel patches for a smoother ride, keeping comfort at the epicentre of the structure of the shoe.
- Impact protection Gel System
With added memory foam technology offering 24seven comfort.
- Additional foam layer
- Extra thick memory foam ball support
- Memory foam underlay